Vyrus 986 M2 Moto2 at Verona Motor Bike

Vyrus 986 M2 Moto2
After covering the launch of new bikes Vyrus 986 M2 Moto2 for a little over two years, I like to think that I've become immune to the wishes of the pure products are an excellent place to see two-wheeled vehicle. Well, the rear wheel me to the madhouse of the average consumer discretionary, because the only thing I can think of now is 986 M2 Moto2 Vyrus races, and consideration of the street would be like if the lights green Vyrus project.
Vyrus 986 M2 Moto2
I do not care if the polar-control design is actually superior to conventional fork. I do not care if a team takes the frame to race Moto2 Vyrus. And, in fact, I do not even care if all this talk of Moto2 race is merely a means to launch a 600cc brother Vyrus 987 C3 4V Supercharged.

Looking at these pictures (courtesy of our friends MotoBlog.it), the only thing that crosses my mind is OMGWTFBBQ I want one! Eloquent I know, but if you can manage your bikes to be non-traditional design is, I think you have a similar reaction after the jump when you see Vyrus 986 M2, which was finally unveiled at the Motor Bike Expo in Verona.
 

BIKE MOTORCYCLE MODIFICATION. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Blogger |Converted into Blogger Template by Bikemodify|Privacy Policy